י"ז אייר התשפ"ד
25.05.2024

Belze yeshiva on fire - a staff member jumped out the window and was injured

A small fire broke out in the Yeshiva Ketana on Shamai Street in Bnei Brak • A staff member at the yeshiva was alarmed by the fire, jumped from a window at - and injured

Belze yeshiva on fire - a staff member jumped out the window and was injured
חדשות 24

Fire broke out today (Monday) in the Yeshiva Ketana on Shamai Street in Bnei Brak.

The fire brigade and members of Hatzalah operated at the scene, paramedics gave preliminary medical care to a youngster who sustained light to moderate injuries, after jumping from the first floor when escaped the burning fire.

Yechiel Miller Haztalah - Bnei Brak, said that it was a small fire at the Belze yeshiva. One of the students who serves as a member of staff panicked and jumped out the window from a height of floor and a half, resulting in bruised and wounded.

"We gave him first aid, and he was evacuated in a light to moderate condition for further medical treatment at the hospital."

News agency "News 24" said: "Following the fire, the boys were released to their home for vacation, due to the damage caused at the yeshiva."

















.

art

'בחדרי' גם ברשתות החברתיות - הצטרפו!

הוספת תגובה

לכתבה זו טרם התפרסמו תגובות

תגובות

הוסיפו תגובה
{{ comment.number }}.
{{ comment.date_parsed }}
הגב לתגובה זו
{{ reply.date_parsed }}
טען עוד